Sunday, March 22, 2009

Charlaine Harris

Why can't I ever find her book in MPH?! I crawled on my knees on the floor, searching every inch of the bookshelf in hope of seeing at least one of her book on the shelf.

MPH, please stock up on her book. I don't want to have to go all the way to KLCC to get one book which already cost me shitload. Veron, quickly find your copies of the entire series!!

Did you know? Her vampire stories are way better than twilight. Maybe not way better for twilight fans, but for me it's really good. Her books are even filmed into a TV series called "True Blood".

I am in need of her third book! Anyone has it? =/

I need more days to rest. I just realized, I actually get more sleep during schooldays than holidays. I am so darn tired now. There's still so much to do.


You can go here to download the EARTH HOUR 09 desktop calendar!

No comments: