Sunday, June 8, 2008

Pre-Back to school blues

Can you believe that 2 weeks has just flown past like that?
Look at the date, it's already JUNE!
In another 6 mths time.. we're going to be 17

Okay.. okay...
Don't fly so far yet.
Tomorrow, we'll have to hear the long speeches
Physics first thing on a monday morning.
I was going to start dreading
The scoldings Cik.Liang was going to give us

Then.. it hit me.
I remembered the thing she said before the hols.
She was leaving our class..
INTO THE HANDS OF A TRAINEE TEACHER.
Damn... I hope we get a good teacher.

Time flies... Blah Blah Blah Blah...
Goodbye to waking up in the afternoons.
Goodbye to going out on a weekday...
Goodbye to homeworkless days...
Hello to SMK Damansara Utama.
Back to waking up at 6.30 am in the mornings.

Let's see what I have done this holiday,

-I have TRIED to clean my room ...
[unsuccessful]
-I have went on a trip to pangkor...
[ended with a bad sunburn]
-I managed to learn 2/4 of the intro for WYSNAA..
[Which I still need loads of practice.]
-I had tuition on a daily basis througout the hols.
[hate it...]
- Read a lot of new books...
[Lovin' it]

And other things I can't remember now.
But... I noe I spent my holidays to the fullest.
Now's the time to get back on that stressful track.
And continue moving ahead.

Nights.

Signing off,
Lynnette

No comments: