Friday, June 27, 2008

A dream is wish a heart makes... <3

The dream guy.
Name ten qualities that would make the guy Mr.Right/Ms.Right.
Then tag 10 person..

1. Romantic
- I am a die hard fan for romantic-ness in guys. Every girl likes a dash of romantic night in their love life don't they? From, candle-light dinner to roses to chocolates to champangne. The perfect valentine night is the romance. XD

2. Humourous
- Definately humourous. I AM lame.. at least that's what people say. Takkan when I crack a joke I want my guy to stand there and stone and stare? That would be like a total turn off wei.

3. Looks
- Well.. Of course everyone would like a HOT guy. who wouldn't? Of course, a great personality always comes first. Don't really expect much from looks-wise, but from personality wise... better come with one that matches mine..

4. Money XD
- The fragrance of the money... Who wouldn't wish their guy was rich? It's more like a bonus if the guy is rich. Though, we can earn our own money... but it's nicer spending others.. XD

5. Caring/Loving/Kind
- Ahh... the usual.

6. Good Comforter
- Especially with someone like me who stress over very small things, I need a good listener. Someone to help me lessen my burden.

7. Committed
- From Grey's Anatomy. The eggs and bacon rule. The chicken is just involve cause it only put its egg on the plate whereas the pig is committed as it is on the plate itself. So are you more of the chicken or the pig?

8. High EQ
- When I mean high EQ.. I do not mean crying all the time and being all emotional. I mean it from the point where the guy has to be sensitive to my feelings and know what to do. Of course, he also talks about his feelings other than just hiding it in.

9. Passion for music
- This is definitely a huge bonus. I love music. If the guy can play piano and write a song for me... that one is like the most romantic thing ever! Guys who play guitars are so "last season". Piano is like the skill that not many can master. Especially in Korean movies where the guy plays a grand piano by the seaside... *meltz*

10. Smart
- I am not smart so as long as you're smarter than me it'll do. But don't be a know-it-all-show-off-ish kind.. Major turn off!

Now I tag
- Briana
- Melinda
- Hazel
- Su-zen
- Yee Hua
- Yan leng
- Serena
- Lih Wen
- Yi May
- Tan Ying

No comments: