Tuesday, June 24, 2008

fake

You look as innocent as a devil in those wings of yours.
Who do you think you're trying to fool?
You can only fool nobody but yourself.

That fake smile you had on since forever,
I am tired of looking at it and pretending it's real.
I'm tired of pretending that everything's OK

That mask on your face concealing the real you.
What's life if you've to always be something u're not?

Why do you have to make everything such a mess?
Why can't you just be yourself?

I trusted you
I believed in your friendship.
You tore it apart without mercy.
Leaving me standing there like an idiot.

I was stupid to have thought it was more than that.
I was naive to think you were deeper than that.

I always thought you were someone I could trust.
I actually thought you were the innocent type.
I guess, looks can be decieving, can't it?

One day,
Till the day your mask breaks.
You'll be a better person, I hope.
Let's just look forward to that day, shall we?

After a very long thought about it,
I really do give a damn about this.

1 comment:

alvinkei said...

we surely get backstabbed some point in our life. i've got my fair share as well, so u are not alone. =)