Monday, March 10, 2008

Heights!!

OMG I actully walked it
Though I did started screaming and tears came streaming down
But hey... I managed to finish the whole thing
The walking part was kinda okay at FIRST
But when you get to the middle... It starts shaking
Then you're basically kinda off balance right there

I bet you guys have no idea what I am talking about
Pictures later... When I actually get them
Imagine walking on a rope....
On top of a tree.. the one by tapak seberguna
Linked to the one next to it..
Doesn't seem far?
Wait till you get on the string...
It's a really long walk..

The ending was the scariest
Imagine jumping down from that tall tree
Basically all I could do was hang there like an idiot
Then when my arms were too tired
I let go and landed on one feet first
Which kinda meant the whole weight on ONE foot..
WoNDERFUL.. ankle hurt so much after that

Well, what's success without tears, sweat and pain? XD

No comments: