Monday, March 17, 2008

back to school blues?

School's reopening in approximately 3 hours time
I am still awake by the computer
Holidays are over already
It'a back to the hectic school life
Not to forget that results will be out tomorrow.

Sum up my holiday
- went to mid valley
- went to curve.. twice
- cheong k twice in a row
- studied once
- read a fair amount of books
- finished the TVB series "man don't cry", "ye man nai nai 2"
- Halfway through TVB series "survival's law 2"

I bought and read lots of books.
- Lust
- Envy
- Uglies
- Pretties
- Specials
- Fearless 1 - 5

Not bad..
Definately would recommend the books
If you wanna read... ask from me.

I am going CRAZY
I want to just lie on the bed and close my eyes and SLEEP
but I CAN"T!

Damn.. shouldn't have screwed my sleeping time during the hols

No comments: