Tuesday, March 4, 2008

All I know is everything's gonna be alright..

Kayz..
Talk about scary...
Pn.Shan marked a whole stack of add maths paper beside me today
And all thw while she was putting crosses on every single sheet
And shaking her head in dissapointment...
SHIT!

My immune system is damn screwed up this year...
This is like the what.. erm.. fourth time I am sick
And it's only freaking hell MARCH!
Who gets sick four times in three months??
Oh wait... that's me!

I contribute this times sickness to the rain I kena yesterday
Also to the fan in class which cannot be turn lower.. freezing
And to the fact that I did not complete the course of antibiotics
Yes HAzel... I know I am suppose to... XP

Sejarah was how to say...
Okay... Let's just put it this way..
Whatever I studied DID NOT come out.
But... thanks to those three dudes at the last ten mins
Who panicked and started throwing random questions at me
Which I SO DID NOT know how to answer...
They gave me the answer and I actually memorized it..
And most of it... okay 80% of it came out!!
haha... thanks to ching feng, hariz and chung wei...

Not to forget..
HAZEL CHIA which helped me so much in my chap 3 [add maths]
And sejarah too...
And trying to make me chill every second...
Thanks a lot man.. you rawk!! XD

Ah... and SUZIE...
haha.. her crapping and studying with me.. XD
At least she actually FINALLY understand like abit of addmaths
Right Suzie?? XD

Okayz... Off to cram my head with biology stuffs..
Like mitochondrion and mesophyll palisade cells...
Ciaoz.. Till next time!

No comments: