Saturday, September 8, 2007

Tagged

10 movies you watched that made you cry

  1. High school Musical 2
  2. 200 pounds of beauty
  3. Spiderman 3
  4. Because of Winn Dixie
  5. Grave of the fireflies
  6. One litre of tears
  7. Howl's moving castle
  8. Titanic
  9. Pearl Habour
  10. How to lose a guy in 10 days

10 books you read that touched your heart

  1. Don't die my love
  2. No laughing matter
  3. I won't let them hurt you
  4. Someone to love
  5. Staying fat for
  6. Stolen Diary
  7. A night to remember
  8. The morning after
  9. The arrest
  10. The verdict

10 things that the opposite sex[same if gay] does and you'll think is romantic

  1. him playing the grand piano 2 me
  2. him playing classical guitar 2 me
  3. him buying a bouquet of flowers 4 me
  4. candlelight dinner
  5. homacook meal by him
  6. picnic
  7. movies
  8. dinner at a posh restaurant
  9. writing a poem
  10. singing a song 2 me

10 things you'll never do

  1. kill myself
  2. jump of a plane
  3. bungee jumping
  4. rollercoaster-ing
  5. make myself broke
  6. spend all my money on something useless
  7. be a doctor
  8. be a gardener
  9. have an affair
  10. be a prostitute

10 people who you'll tag

  1. Melinda
  2. Yan leng
  3. Ee mun
  4. Pauline
  5. Kenn
  6. Wayne
  7. Peckie
  8. Apit G
  9. Hong Ling
  10. Su ZEn

No comments: