Sunday, September 30, 2007

1 day

Can u believe it?
It's only a day till PMR
it seems that time had gone past without me noticing
It seems like it was just yesterday when I got scolded
for counting down as it was 130++ days more
Now, it's only a day more...
I still can't get over tha fact that my life is
depending on that few pieces of paper..
Wait..
I mean.. the fifty pieces of papers..
I mean..
They're wasting so much paper just on printing
the exam paper and they told us to recycle..
HA!
After PMR
they're like tons and tons and tons of things to do
for the next five days
I have no idea how am I going to survive
Everybody looks so prepared
Me?
Haha...
What do you think?
I tell you what I think
I am going to freaking fail all my paper
flunk out of school
and then go become a beggar
or maybe
a markerpen and egg seller
or maybe
go and rob a bank
or
a dishwasher
or maybe even
a babysitter
Well..
whatever it is..
I still have to go study right now!!!

No comments: