Tuesday, June 15, 2010

My water moments

I love water. I wish I could take pictures in the rain. I wish I could own a camera that allows me to do so. Then I would run around in the rain taking pictures with all my friends. Maybe I could even attempt a shot of lightning.

Since I don’t exactly have a waterproof camera, I can only take water jump shots from above the water of course (and a suitable distance).

IMG_2560
Treading on waters.

IMG_2610
Imagine how cool it would be if I got to capture the next shot of her underwater. :)

IMG_2636

Now, Sony has came up with the best-est invention ever. Underwater camera with other great features to boot.

Water-proof
Dive in with the water-proof Cyber-shot TX5. Capture beautiful underwater shots up to 3m deep for up to 60 minutes*.

Temperature-proof
Keep on shooting even below freezing point up to –10ÂșC** with this tough camera in harsh weather conditions.

Dust-proof
With the superb dust-resistance of the Cyber-shot TX5, you can be assured to always get spotless images whatever the environment is!

Shock-proof
The shock-proof design of the Cyber-shot TX5 allows drops of up to a height of 1.5m*, the usual height we hold the camera for photo-taking.

With the 4 superb qualities, what else are you looking for? Did I forget to mention it’s anti motion blur mode? For you football fanatics out there, can you imagine using this camera and capturing a winning goal??

Anti-motion Blur

What else are you waiting for?

Your momma’s so fat I have to take a few hundred shots to take her picture.
Fret no more. Now you can use the SONY TX5 with it’s Intelligent Sweep Panorama. :)

10fps 

Takes up to TEN    shots a second.

Sony please give me my SONY TX5 so I can start having more water moments!! :)

 
10.2 Mega Pixel T Series 4x Optical Zoom Cyber-shot.
Two of the best color your can ever hope for on a camera… in my opinion. :)

Kissing in the rain is the most romantic thing ever…
PICTURE that. :)

No comments: