Friday, April 30, 2010

Music makes my world goes round! <3

1.Put your music player on shuffle.
2.Press forward for each question.
3.Use the song title as the answer to the question even if it doesn't make sense. No cheating.
4.With the answers, give your own comments on how they relate to the questions.
5.Tag 5 people

How are you feeling today?
Second Chance – Faber Drive
I wanna give it a second chance.

Will you get far in life?
Tik Tok - Ke$ha
The party don’t stop. :)

What is your best friend's theme song?
Try Sleeping with A Broken  Heart – Alicia Keys

What is the story of your life?
24 Story Love Affair – Faber Drive
*grins*

What was high school like?
Taking Back My Love – Enrique ft. Ciara
I’m taking back my love?

How can you get ahead in life? 
I’d Lie – Taylor Swift
Ermmmm…

What's the best thing about your friends?
4ever – The Veronicas
Come on baby we ain’t gonna live forever, let me show you all the things that we could do!

Describe your grandparents.
21st Century Breakdown – Greenday

How's your life going?
Evacuate The Dance Floor – Cascada
cause it feels like an overdose.

What song will they play at your funeral?
Kiss N Tell - Ke$ha
You got a secret, you couldn’t keep it, you had to leak it.

Will you have a happy life?
Already Gone – Kelly Clarkson
We were always meant to say goodbye.

What do your friends really think of you?
Mama Do – Pixie Lott
Uh oh uh oh, what would my mama do If she knew bout me and you.

Do people secretly lust after you?.
Sexy Chick – David Guetta ft. Akon

How can you make yourself happy?
You Belong With Me – Taylor Swift
Getting the person I want? o.O

What should you do with your life?
I Do Not Hook Up – Kelly Clarkson

Will you ever have children?
We Are The World -  Various Artist
We are the world, we are the children.

What song would you strip to?
Your Love is My Drug - Ke$ha
Do you wanna have a slumber party in my basement.

What does your mum think of you?
Stay Beautiful – Taylor Swift
You’re beautiful every little piece love.

What is your deep, dark secret?
I Can’t Stay Away – The Veronicas
I just can’t away.

What is your mortal enemy's theme song?
Replay – Iyaz
Shawty’s like a melody in my head that I can’t get out of my head!

What's your personality like?
Superstar – Taylor Swift

What song will be played at your wedding?
Live Like We’re Dying – Kris Allen
We only got 86400 seconds in a day to turn it all around. :)

No comments: