Friday, April 30, 2010

I like it rough. <3

Went out with the whole wild bunch of wiras and wirawatis. Also tried ice skating for the first time. Thanks to those who were my supporting beams for the day. :) I managed not to fall on my ass because of them. :) I can actually now glide a little and walk on ice. Hip Hip Horray for me!

The day was fun filled. Took lots and lots of pictures. Laughed a little too much in the snooker place. We like it rough right Mei? :) Crazy bunch with sporting attitudes. What more can you ask for? :)

Will just let the pictures do the talking as I’m getting sleepy di. Today, I made Mei try new food and I hope she really did enjoy them. :)

IMG_7137 
Dropped by at Mei’s early in the morning and followed her to Sunway Pyramid.

IMG_7141
decided to break Mei’s Krispy Kreme virginity. :) Original glazed donuts.

IMG_7143
The moment of truth… *jeng jeng jeng*

IMG_7144
First Bite…

IMG_7145
Satisfaction!

IMG_7149 
Hooked. :)

IMG_7147
Krispy Kreme puts a big smile on my face. :)

IMG_7152

IMG_7161
Takoyaki!
Ms Mei Yap told me she has never tried it before so I decided to drag her to Asian Avenue and let her experience the wonders of it. :)

IMG_7165
Met up with Zi Mei shortly after that. :)

IMG_7168 
>.<

IMG_7172
The early late comers.

IMG_7173
IMG_7175
Mei going all nerdy. :)

IMG_7179
Zi Mei emo-ing.

IMG_7181
The ‘fashionably’ late comers.

IMG_7182
IMG_7196
IMG_7197
IMG_7204
IMG_7221
Group shot! <3

Gonna take a nap first… Will blog with more pictures later on. Wait for part 2. :)

No comments: