Monday, March 8, 2010

Roller coaster ride – A hell of a week

Never knew so much could happen in just one week before. It was an emotional roller coaster ride throughout the week. Made wrong decisions, disappointed a friend, got abandoned by, found out too much about things I didn’t need to know, got sick twice in a week.

Gastric problem is seriously acting up again, literally puked my guts out yesterday. *yuck*

Okay, a short update on Briana’s hospital stay. Was there with her the whole day and of course with Melinda. :) So long since I’ve hung out with both of them. I’m glad I chose to spend my entire day there with them. It’s was like a short escape from reality.

IMG_3956
Melinda kissing Briana’s bandaged knee. :)

IMG_3963
She was amazed by how long her finger looked in this picture. :)

IMG_3973 IMG_4018 She loved the bangles so much. She decided to play around with it.

IMG_4023
*like*

IMG_4037
Drama Queen as usual. XD

IMG_4038

IMG_4049
Jump Melinda Jump!

IMG_4058
Mad hatter… Toilet Paper-fied!

IMG_4077

IMG_4124
I will survive!

IMG_4167 Tak tau what they were sniffing.

IMG_4198 

IMG_4201 They seriously crack me up larr.

IMG_4210Damn adorable larr this picture. :) *press like button*

 IMG_4212
IMG_4220

editted_1

End of hospital visit.

Lion Betty’s Open House

Headed over to Lion Betty’s house the other day for her open house. She has a freaking huge house. Then again, it’s in tropicana.

No comments: