Wednesday, March 24, 2010

I’ll make a great escape

I’ve made up my mind to go to NS. Will be leaving a few days later though due to the event on this saturday.

I was really reluctant to get at first. Thinking of how I was going to be away for 3 months. Dumping my life just like that. Missing my best friend’s birthday. Missing everything. Guess I was scared about it. Though you can just tell me it’s only for 3 months, it’s not like I am going to die or something. It just doesn’t feel right. I didn’t mind getting first batch, I guess I thought it would have been easier to adjust to it.

Now, I just feel like packing up everything and make a great escape. Just disappear for 3 months to figure out what I really want to do with my life. Feel lost and confuse with the direction I’m heading. Friends, what’s real and what’s fake?

As much as I’m afraid, I’m excited. I can’t wait to be some place else, meeting new people. Experience something new. Something different. To find the me that I’ve lost since I graduated last year. I hope.

Talking to people whom experienced NS before really helps. You kinda get to mentally prepare yourself. So yeah, blog’s gonna be dead after this Sunday. :)

Wish me luck!

No comments: