Friday, October 2, 2009

TAYLOR SWIFT! <3

Okay, so Tan Ying and I were a little bored.
So she started flipping through my Taylor Swift Album's Lyrics.

And.. she was wondering why were some alphabets capitalized.
So she said maybe it there's a hidden message.
We started to decipher the hidden messages.

OMG IT'S SO DAMN FREAKING COOL!

FEARLESS :
I loved you before I met you.

FIFTEEN :
Cried while recording this.

LOVE STORY :
Someday I'll find this.

HEY STEPHEN :
Love and Theft

WHITE HORSE :
All I wanted's the truth

YOU BELONG WITH ME :
Love's blind, you couldn't see me.

BREATHE :
I'm sorry I'm sorry I'm sorry

TELL ME WHY :
Guess was fooled by your smile.

YOU'RE NOT SORRY :
She can have you.

THE WAY I LOVED YOU :
We can't go back.

FOREVER AND ALWAYS :
If you play these game, we're both going to lose.

THE BEST DAY :
God Bless Andrea Swift.

CHANGE :
You made things change for me.

OUR SONG :
Live N Love

TEARDROP ON MY GUITAR :
He will never know.

SHOULD'VE SAID NO :
Sam Sam Sam Sam.

I know I'm super jakun... but...

THIS IS SO DAMN FREAKING COOL!!

No comments: