Monday, October 12, 2009

No Boundaries

I am kinda freaking out about tomorrow’s driving exams now so decided to blog to release all the tension.. Hopefully by the time I am done blogging, I’m sleepy enough to sleep and not toss and turn the entire night. So here’s what happened today…

When to Puay Chai 2 this morning with V-Ki to see Jiao Nians. So long since i touched/played a che ling so in order not to embarrass myself, i decided to steer clear from them. xD Yuan Zhen was there too and we both kinda stoned and not played cause it had been so long since we practice though Yuan Zhen is def better than me. After that, headed off to One Utama’s Wong Kok.

IMG_0746 
Them practicing

IMG_0747
We talked for the entire 2 hours we were there. xD

IMG_0760
Went to collect my DIGI Music Unlimited AAR Merchandise.

I feel like I’ve been conned, scammed and cheated by DIGI What I’ll Do For Music. I was promised alot of goodies. There was supposed to be a CD and a Poster. Sure they gave me a CD. I don’t even know who the hell are those people. The Papani Sisters and the other one Snoop Dogg which I know and hate.

The poster.. They had the god damn nerves to give me some lame as poster of local band that I don’t even know. I mean, at least an AAR poster wouldn’t hurt right? How much does it take to print a goddamn AAR poster anyway.

It felt like they had things to clear off since the CDs were out since 2006 so they decided to give it away as freebies. Honestly…

DIGI YOU SUCK BIG TIME LARR!

I was only satisfied with the USB wristband thing and the lanyard.. that’s all. The tickets, damn the new venue larr so damn far away and so damn near to SPM.

IMG_0761
IMG_0763 
IMG_0765 
birthday girl xD

IMG_0772
Have fun with your 2 AAR tickets. xD

IMG_0775
xP

After that it was off to Nauwar’s Open House. xD

IMG_0793
Thanks May for picking Hazel and I up.

IMG_0777
Thank you Nauwar for the invitation.. xD

IMG_0783
IMG_0786
Zoom in to see Zen’s expression. xD

IMG_0788
IMG_0790
Cream Puff!

IMG_0795
No idea why I keep getting funny shots of Zen’s expressions.

IMG_0798
IMG_0820
IMG_0824
IMG_0827
IMG_0829
IMG_0830
IMG_0836
IMG_0843
IMG_0841
IMG_0848
Nauwar’s room’s awesome painting!!

IMG_0850
Crazy girl!

IMG_0852
Nauwar and Hazel

IMG_0853
IMG_0856
IMG_0859
IMG_0860
you can’t help but wonder where does all the food go to.

IMG_0861

Was so damn tired when I got home and slept till 6 then we went out for dinner.
Dad had to get something from OU so it was off to OU again.


IMG_0873

Made little sis do jumpshots. xD

IMG_0875  
Damn funny her expression.

IMG_0883 
xD

No comments: