Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Driving Lesson #4

 

I was kind praying for it NOT to rain before I started driving but eventually it did.
Luckily by the end of the lesson only did it pour down heavily.

Today when Mr Fung came by, his car kinda broke down for awhile,
so he told me to drive to the repair shop all the way in Glenmarie
[which is near/in subang jaya if you didn’t know].

That’s really far from my house..
[actually not really, just to dramatize stuffs].

Anyways, I have never seen so many cars in my life.
I mean, at least not behind the wheels.

The last time I drove on the road was during Raya so there weren’t many cars.
Especially not super big ones like them Lorries and Buses! 

Okay, so I kinda freaked out a little lot.
All I could think about was when the Lorry was trying to overtake me was

OH MY, WHAT BIG WHEELS THEY HAVE!

First time ever I DROVE through one of this thingies.
It’s not really that fun at all.. Esp when you’ve to wind the window down.

toll.jpg image by justice_fighter2

I am really not a multi tasker.
I can’t concentrate on winding down the window and braking at the same time.
It’s like my hands and feet just do not coordinate.

I kinda balanced really slow and this car honked.
So I panic-ed and the car mati engine and I kena honked again!
[Ish… couldn’t you be a little more patient?!]

Being the usual tensed stressed out me,
I proceeded to grip onto the steering wheel real tight like it was my life line.

I doubt anyone out there had their driving instructor tell them
YOU’RE DRIVING TOO SLOW.”

Mine told me this today on the highway.
I didn’t know we could drive at 60. Thought it was only at 40. xP

can’t wait for the next lesson though. :)

No comments: