Friday, August 6, 2010

Weekly Update

Haha, with my super busy schedule I guess I can only manage one good post a week. This is written from the brain not the heart so I promise no insights. Olivia Ong’s version of Killing Me Softly is freaking nice. :)

I’ve been lucky enough to be selected to join the school’s musical production under stage management. :) Not to mention I’m lucky enough to get the musical number where they are doing a MJ Medley! How cool is that? :)

Haven’t been baking for too long. Decided to break into those over mitts again. :) Not that much of a different, I swear they taste better than they used to. Not too sweet, just right. Found a cookie and cream recipe off the Cupcakes book a couple of them gave me last birthday. Finally manage to put it to good use. :)

IMG_0143
I just love these electronic mixers. Makes the cupcakes way fluffier and less work for me. :)

IMG_0145 
Cupcake mixture with bits of Oreos in them. :) The batter tastes so darn good. :)

IMG_0146
Oreo cookies! They are just so delicious without the cream. :) I like my cookies without the cream in the middle, the cream just makes it taste so sweet. XP

IMG_0153

IMG_0151 
I didn’t mark them with a B but I did pop them in the oven. *pat a cake rhyme..*

IMG_0161
Cupcakes!! :)

Then I decided to have fun with my camera since it has been so long since I used it. :)

IMG_0163 
not a very nice shot but I like the effect. How it illuminates everything else. :)

Love

Love…. <3

No comments: